Gender Intelligence Chronicles
Over the past thirty years, there’s been a great deal of research conducted and white papers and articles written identifying the barriers to gender diversity. But there hasn’t been much information and support designed to empowers leaders—those who are committed to transformation in their organizations—with deeper understanding, practical knowledge, and breakthrough solutions for achieving greater gender balance in management and leadership.
This is the purpose of The Gender Intelligence Chronicles—to increase the level of Gender Intelligence in organizations the world over, helping men and women grow in their understanding of and appreciation for gender differences.
The Gender Intelligence Chronicles will contain articles written by Barbara and her associates, reinforcing the insights shared in the Gender Intelligence Workshops as well as articles on contemporary issues facing women and men in companies looking to grow in their diversity and competitiveness, including:
- How Men and Women Negotiate and Why
- The Leadership Styles of Men and Women
- Building Gender Balance in Teams
- How to Conduct a Town Hall Meeting
- Conducting Job Interviews
- Building Client Relationships
In addition, The Gender Intelligence Chronicles will contain:
- “First Look” articles by Contributing Authors, today’s top thought leaders in Gender Diversity, highlighting their up-coming books.
- Compelling in-depth interviews of executives, luminaries, celebrities, and government leaders—women and men who are advancing Gender Intelligence in their companies, industries, and countries, as well as in the arts and media.
- Book summaries of thought-leading authors in gender studies— from neuroscience, to cultural psychology, to management and leadership.
Our intent is to build a library of hundreds of articles, in-depth interviews, and book summaries and make this online learning resource available to our clients through site licenses.